GOOD LUCK FOR JATROPHA BIODIESEL

Although it has been already around one month i quitted my position from Everest Biodiesel Company Pvt. Ltd. (EBDC), I am posting this post today. I was busy with preparation for my departure. So, i could not post on time. I worked with EBDC for around 10 months. My stay in EBDC has been very successful in collecting funds from different donor agencies. We received funds from The Embassy of Finland for three years for promotion of Jatropha plantation and Biodiesel production in Nepal and from Alternative Energy Promotion Center (AEPC) for biochemical analysis of Jatropha seeds collected from different samples along different altitudes of Nepal. The Embassy of Finland funded through a local NGO, Development Center Nepal and AEPC funded through a research consultancy, Himalayan Forum. In both the projects, I was signatory. In both the funds I was working as Project Manager. I wish good luck for my successor and all the team members involved for the betterment of Jatropha Biodiesel in Nepal. Hope Nepal will produce Jatropha Biodiesel in Nepal.

No comments: