LONDON TOUR

I was in London for one week starting from 4th June to 11th June 2007. That was my first visit to London. I had been there to meet my sister and brother in law. Along with that i had my research work at Royal Botanical Garden, Kew. I got very nice cooperation from the Professors at Royal Botanical Garden.
That was the golden chance that i met them and at the same time managed to work at Botanical Garden. On second day, i met one of my collegue from Nepal, Mr. Ananda Thapa.
The time i spent in London was memorable.
I noticed couple of things in London. The first thing i noticed was Indians. From the Immigration to last day i stayed, everywhere i saw large number of indians. Sometimes i used to get confused whether i am in India or in London ?
The buildings are always confusing because everywhere they look same. The most important thing i noticed in London and in rest of Europe is - Pedestrians get priority while crossing the roads.
The clip below is some of the places i visited in London:

1 comment:

Kiran Babu Tiwari said...

Yes, Indians are everywhere in the globe. But take it easy; it's because of their great population

http://kiranbabutiwari.blogspot.com