TYPICAL NEPALI DANCE

The clip below was captured at Godavari. I was there for my studies. On the way to Phulchoki there is one pond and picnic spot. Some youngsters were there for picnic with madal, typical nepali musical instrument. They were busy with their stuffs and i was near by them to collect water from Dhungedhara. One boy from the group started playing with madal. After this one local man came and started dancing. I luckly captured this clip. When he knew that i was shooting, he became more excited. At last he asked me for some money and i let him 10NRs.
Do you want to enjoy the typical dance ?
Click on Play button.

1 comment:

Basant Giri said...

The Dancer looks like drunk, doesn't he? You know that because you were there at the time he was dancing. Still he is dancing fantastic.I think even we can't dance like that, do you?
Keep going with informal stuffs as well.